Source/Archive record (Index) SNT6095 - National Record of Industrial Monuments (NRIM): Index Cards
| Title | National Record of Industrial Monuments (NRIM): Index Cards |
|---|---|
| Author/Originator | Council for British Archaeology |
| Date/Year | 1963 |
Abstract/Summary
External Links (0)
Description
This material has not yet been fully catalogued. Copyright, date, and quantity information for this record may be incomplete or inaccurate.The collection consists of topographically arranged index cards and copies relating to individual monuments and county lists of monuments associated with the National Record of Industrial Monuments (NRIM) between 1963 and 1980. The NRIM was set up by the Council for British Archaeology (CBA) in 1963 and administration was taken over by the University of Bath in 1965. Record cards for individual buildings were completed by interested parties and submitted. Sets of cards were maintained by the CBA, University of Bath (latterly the Industrial Monuments Survey) and the National Monuments Record.In 2012 the collection was updated by Heritage Data and where appropriate monuments were allocated a county designation number.
Location
Referenced Monuments (32)
- M403 106-112 Nottingham Road, Stapleford (Building)
- M404 119 AND 121 NOTTINGHAM ROAD, Stapleford (Building)
- M12933 321 MANSFIELD ROAD AND ADJOINING FRAMESHOP (Building)
- M466 Anglo-Scotian Mills, Beeston (Building)
- M2315 Babbington Colliery, Kimberley (Monument)
- M2063 Bestwood Pumping Station (Building)
- M465 Bridge, Beeston Canal, Beeston (Building)
- M509 Broom Hill Terrace, 139-143 Derby Road, Bramcote (Building)
- M2300 Coal mine, Awsworth (Monument)
- M2301 Cossall Colliery (Monument)
- M2299 Disused mine shafts, Awsworth (Monument)
- M91 East Leake Station (Monument)
- 6 Erewash Canal (Monument Group)
- M10361 FORMER FRAMEWORK KNITTERS' WORKSHOP NOW MUSEUM (Building)
- M10359 FRAMEWORK KNITTERS' COTTAGES NOW PART OF MUSEUM, Chapel Street, Ruddington (Building)
- L9922 Gothic Buildings of 1892-3 at Anglo Scotian Mills, Beeston (Element)
- M386 Gypsum mines at Red Hill, Ratcliffe on Soar (Monument)
- M2356 Kimberley Station (GNR) (Building)
- M398 Lace factory, Broad Oak Drive, Stapleford (Building)
- M2408 Leather works in Greasley parish (Monument)
- M2310 Moor Cottages, Trowell (Building)
- M6620 Newbound Mill, Teversal (Building)
- M2313 Newmanleys Mill, Eastwood, pre 1933 (Monument)
- 4 Nottingham Canal (Monument Group)
- M2289 Nottingham Canal (Monument)
- M2429 Old Malthouse Textile Mill, (Smedleys Buildings) (Monument)
- M516 Pollards Lace and Net Factory, Villa Street, Beeston (Monument)
- M2311 Pottery Kilns in Eastwood (Monument)
- M916 Railway station, Awsworth (Monument)
- L388 Trowell Moor Colliery, Trowell (Element)
- M388 Trowell Moor Colliery, Trowell (Monument)
- M2353 Trowell Station (Monument)
Referenced Events (1)
- ENT8220 National Record of Industrial Monuments
Record last edited
Aug 19 2026 2:44PM